Monday 16 March 2015

Jewel in the Lotus





















You have at heart a dusty center
Inner jewel hardened from the ages
I brush it off to let light enter
Through reflections in the eyes of sages

Sparkling Beloved - I am filled with awe
And moved to a state of rapture
The most divine being I ever saw
A mere image could not fully capture

We are resonating crystals of carbon and atoms
Trillions of star-flakes settling into the stone
Merkiber diamond so sacred to fathom
Shimmering delight in a majestic throne

Vibrating frequencies, shells shaking in the breeze
Shamans chanting magical tones
Earth drums and old trees, harmonizing heart-beats
I am catapulted through the consciousness zone

One look in your eyes and I, I, I am weak in the knees
Shiver, quiver, and shake when you make me moan
This lovely love essence is sheer magnificence
My God made manifest I worship your presence

We have uncovered true love and seen true beauty
We have finally remembered the way back home
The stardust, unsettled, stirred up from the motion
Swirls back into the universal potion

Leaving such a sight, only bejeweled eyes can see
In us, my Beloved, I found you; And in us, you found me
And from this us, we become the Witness
And only truth we see

And from this love, the inner jewel will shine so bright
It's glory will set us free
And from this glory, unlimited vision
And we will BE everything

No comments:

Post a Comment