Saturday 14 March 2015

Alchemist of Love














My heart is the Alchemist of Love,
Where Self and Soul unite.
My initiation into wisdom,
The wizard dressed in white.
As above and so it is below,
I perform the sacred rites.

Invocation of the Goddess, drawing down the energy,
Symbols of spirit forming into matter; mountain, wind, flame, and sea.
Invocation of the God, the sun that lights my life.
In the circle, through seasons and cycles, I merge my Self with the archetype.

Cleansed by water, purified by fire.
Cosmic energy fulfill my desire.
Inspired by air, with roots down deep.
Universal mind show me the truth I seek.

Oh little child, I hear your cries, I feel your pains.
The primal hunger from your wounds, serves to feed the flames.
The transparent and dense, innocent and intense,
In spirit and in form, dying and being reborn.

In the gateway of my heart, two lightning bolts converge,
Piercing through the dark, allowing Spirit to emerge.
Blending my Self with the Divine, soul and ego meet eye to eye.
I trust the universal mind and I see with the inner sight.

Third entity, third eye
Sees no separation
Between you and I.
From the fall - the call to rise.
I rise and these indigo eyes
See an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment