Friday 13 March 2015

In Separateness















A layer of separation between what I Am and the forseeable other dimension,
This time-space continuum is causing an underwater-like dementia.

I want to come alive and embody the Spirit!
It is so close, yet so far - sometimes I can't even get near it.

Divine discontent leaves me filled with desire,
Water-line flooding over me, higher and higher!

The rapture, the ecstacy, that I cannot obtain -
The agony of despair fills my heart again.

Why must we be separate? Why must we be apart?
This quest, this search for the beloved of my heart.

There's no substitute for you, no replacement for God.
I touch you, I taste you, I feel you, and I am awed

By your kiss of bliss, your touch of grace,
Your guidance in my life, your ever-present embrace.

Then you leave me and I crumble back into my desperateness.
Why can't I ever keep just a piece of this wholeness?

Why do I fear your love? And run from the satisfaction?
Why do I keep myself entertained with so many earthly distractions?

Lost again in the wilderness, I perform my sacred ritual art,
Transform the maze into a labyrinth and trace my way back to the start.

Seeking for the light, I tread the path of healing
Thirsty, hungry, craving, FEELING FEELING FEELING

So GOD-DAMNED incomplete!

I hold the fragments of my Self, I face the shadow of my Being,
This is the war within that is ultimately freeing.

Integration, transformation, re-creating my identity,
Above and beyond my mind - who I Am is not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment