Thursday 19 March 2015

Spark of Creation















You have reached the core of my being
And I have been touched by grace
I'm quenched from within by your love
My love, my love
Desires arise and then subside
With the knowing that true beauty
Is the magic of being alive.
In dreams we fly, meet side by side
Transform our bodies into ether
On fire, we fly, internal burning
We thirst for wholeness together.

The spark in your eyes
Dowses my soul
Awash with the fullness of being
Fulfilled in this moment
And lasting all time
Satisfied by our travels through space
We laugh, we laugh
We play our games
Creating for nothing but pleasure
Awaken to grace
That gives us the yearning
And the water to put out the flames

Blessed by the awe
In love with it all
Captured by rapture
In bliss with your kiss
Open to wonder
Expanding hearts and minds
Unfolding the mystery
Following ancient scripts
Not falling into the scenery
But stepping out of the shadows
Not blending into the background
But shedding layers of skin
Not fading into obscurity
But finding a place in this world
Not slipping into darkness
But shining a light
And in your eyes, it is so bright.

Luminescent heart beams burst forth
Transforming grey into silver, yellow into gold
Effervescent reflections
You are the mirror of my soul
My gem, you are so precious
Priceless is our love
And the treasure that we hold.

Alchemy of love
The secret is in the center
From within it
We enter
And open our eyes
To a whole new horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment