Thursday 5 December 2013

Wise Ones in the Wilderness


I journeyed to find peace
We found love, "into me see"
Found my voice, sang my song
Smudged some sage and banged a gong

Planted roots in a sacred place
Shared intentional living space
Painted rocks, moved mountains
Dived deep crystal fountains

We colored mandalas
And worked in the land of the
Fairies, orbs, and plants
Laid bare in the sand

Wise ones in the wilderness
The sun watching over us
Connected words into poetry
Let our expressions be free

In the sweetest grass braid
Friendship was made
Felt my roots grow deeper
While I sweated with my sisters

Elder spirits soothed me
And I climbed the world tree
Wished on a star and connected through
Dreams and fantasies all coming true

Attraction hypnotized
Drawn together, magnetized
Danced kundalini energy
Like children, carefree

The labyrinth we entered
Found our way to the center
Made our way back in unity
Heard aspen leaves whispering

Synchronicity dazzles me
The guidance of destiny
Led me to you, and your shimmering eyes
Twinkling starlit skies

I saw God in your face
Wrapped ourselves in Spirit's embrace
Merged bodies into auras
Surrounded by fauna and flora -

Watching our creation
The divine celebration
Sacred rhythm drum beats
Making music with our heart beats

Contract and expand
Travel foreign land
Retreat into community
Find uniqueness in soliditary

Dive deeper, fly higher
Sink inner, soar outer
Float away, hover,
Found my Self in The Lovers


No comments:

Post a Comment