Wednesday 4 December 2013

More Meaning


I feel so surreal
Having stretched through boundaries
And what others might think of me.
Broken down barriers
Of what is assumed to be, reality.
Insanity, can cling to me
But never break me down
Or ever throw me down
Into the bottomless well
Of the dark night's inner hell.

For my heart will never run dry
And its waters, I nourish myself by
A nearby source, of emotions,
Fountains, overflow in my dreams.
Drenched with rains, and floods, and storms,
I'm trying to stay alive
In a world where I CANNOT BREATHE!

Yet somehow I know
The dolphins will save me
And everyone else who has faith and believes
In the supernatural, paranormal, extrasensory,
Metaphysical world of quantum energy
As a transcendent, omnipresent force
In our everyday "mainstream".

Concensus confirms subjective reality
And so I rationalize my own sanity
By talking myself out of fears
And what others might think of me.
I affirm my connectedness and groundedness.
I'm searching for more roundedness of heart
To fill this water-well world with more meaning.

Less wanting more,
More wanting meaning.
Wanting to fill this emptiness.
Wanting to exist in a state of bliss
Where owning more is meaningless
And having more means owning less.
Less empty wanting and needing.

A paradox of meaning
Is that needing less
Means having more meaning,
More or less.
Less meaning more,
Meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment