Saturday 7 December 2013

Metaphysical Realm Walker

I was hanging out with the Chi Rocka
The rhythmical talker
Helped me find my flow and now I know
All I gotta do is take it slow
Narrow down the time with the focus of my mind
Allowing all doubts to subside
Ride the flow, rise and fall like the tide

Metaphysical realm-walker
The electrical brain-shocker
Standing in a circle outside
As the final fantasy unwinds
All that's left in the air is a shine
Bringing down the wisdom from the sky
Our words form into rhymes
Piercing through into the divine
See the love come through our eyes
Living all there is, and it's so fine

Although we know there is a dark side
Within us all that we try to hide
Somehow we just have to find

And expression of this kind, and in this life
We transform the darkness into light
The laughter brought a tear to my eye
In the moment it just felt so right
Peace in my heart, made me want to cry
Tears of joy for the gift of life
I am blessed with you by my side
And I know this is why I'm alive

So much love in my heart
Feels like another fresh start
To live like a child again
Let the love flow from within
This is where it all begins
Sometimes all you need is a friend
There's something so big that it never ends
Now all I can do is start over again
And I find that I'm the Fool again
I fall in love with world again
And again and again and again

No comments:

Post a Comment