Sunday 8 December 2013

The Search for Another Form of (Epic) Art

Words that once echoed strong are now lost
I feel the same - and cannot be found
The search would be endless
And profound in its cost
Which would be to separate and distract
The knowing that was intact
Right from the start

I need another form of art
That will convey what these words cannot
I must monitor my thoughts and then stop
Convert them into something of which they are not
This is not the hobby that I once thought
Would be an eloquent way to express
My innermost essence

Streams flow outward, downward, onward
Never ceasing, continuously increasing
Into ever more complicated forms
All I want is for you to feel
What I feel
I just want to know truth
And see what is real
I cannot block it any longer
My weakness has made me stronger
Yet I cannot find it when I search

There is a barren wonderland waiting for its creation
Triumphantly emerging from the depths of imagination
To be rebirthed and reborn
Transfigured and transformed
Or is that only another illusion, forlorn?
So now I'm waiting, and I'm left wondering
Will it be worth it?
Will I ever find the "perfect"?

And I am wandering all around, upside down
The inside is the out, and I float by on a cloud
I am there in an instant, I am here in this moment
And that will never change, but it never does last
The time comes so fast and then is gone,
Just like the last, and the one before it has passed
But here I am, and it's just me again

Being alive is exciting!
Being enlightened is boring
So that is why we play this game
Nothing ever stays the same
So why take it so seriously?
And now I laugh at the absurdity
In simplicity


Now is the time for another form of art
Where these expressions flow mind to mind
With the smell of incense
The inner essence
Swirling within, diving in
Speaks to me in silence
"Seek and ye shall find"

Images, imagine them
Shifting shapes of the innerscape
That never linger or stay much longer
Than as perceived by my third eye
Wafting in, wavering,
Forming anything 
That I so desire
I create to fill that space
Yet can never fill the void
That feels like burning fire

I am thirsting, full of longing
I am asking, waiting, calling
I am seeking – screaming, falling
Into the depths of my own soul
Strong inner pull
There's something I need to know –
How can I live without this hole
In my heart?

I need another form of art
To reconnect with the source
I need to find a direct line
Of inspiration all the time
Communication mind to mind
There can only be truth
And my wants will change
Once I let go of the power
I will fall down from the tower
And willingly collide
With ego death
And the end of time

Because now I know
That it will be so
And I surrender
I let it go
I have perceived
The ultimate expression -
The most beautiful creation
Is it's creator

No comments:

Post a Comment