Sunday 5 January 2014

We Began




How a fire loves the flame
Intimate, inseparable
How the trees feel about the leaves
They are part of it

How the wind knows the breeze
They’ve always been together
The sunrise, sunset, and all the rays
Shine their light through endless days

God, Goddess, and the Divine
Connected, intertwined
Infinite beyond all space and time
I’ve been seeking and searching many lives

For my endless romance
Tantric sun beach
Magic moon ceremony
A lover who wants to dance

Now inflamed, enraptured
Sun burnt to the core of my earth
Stripped of false pride and emptied of promises
All that’s left is what is, without plan

Words cannot capture this desire
I hold my hands up to the sky
I’ve held my back down on the ground
To surrender - completely surrender

Slowly now
I remember
I remember You
And how this all began…

No comments:

Post a Comment